Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Boise State

It's good to be in Boise. Interbike is all over and done with, and soon I'll share some photos of the goodies I spied. But for now, it's back to Boise, and there is no better time to be in Boise than on game-day for the Boise State Broncos. Not only that, it's a BIG game! Boise State (ranked 3rd in the county) will take on Oregon State (ranked 24th), and the eye of the nation is watching. ESPN College Gameday is here to capture the action, which basically means that if you live within earshot of Bronco stadium, you were treated to a 6AM wake-up call by the massive pep-rally -- even though the game doesn't start for another 12 hours. I couldn't believe my ears: the fans were yelling so loud for this morning's rally, I'm worried that nobody will have any voice left over to scream at the actual game.


I'm not a huge football fan, but it's hard not to get swept up in this kind of enthusiasm.
GO BOISE STATE.

p.s. if you lose, the fans might well riot.

No comments: