Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Of Mind-Numbing Boredom:

Boise, Idaho: Outdoor enthusiast's paradise. Booming cosmopolitan charmer of a city. Regular winner of accolades and distinctions regarding quality of life, and strength of economy. Possibly the best city of its size on the planet.

There's so much to love about Boise, Idaho -- it's hard to imagine why people live anywhere else. Except when it snows for three days in a row. Except if you're a road bike racer. Who doesn't have skate skis. And who hates riding indoors.

Let me tell you about the mind numbing boredom induced from a four hour indoor ride:









Nevermind. I can't bring myself to do that. Just believe me, it's really bad.


Really. Really. Bad.

1 comment:

LAV said...

sam for next season I will try to find you a pair of skate skis so you too can enjoy to snow.