Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sea Otter: Stage 1

I'd like this post to be in honor of people who do what they do really well. Lyne over at Podium Insight, for instance, does her job really well. As usual, she has the full scoop, complete with photos and results. Check it out here. 

But she's not the only one. Our staff also does what they do really well. Tad, Mark, Josh, Scott all worked their butts off for us, and my gratitude is only matched by my desire to make them real proud tomorrow.


Also, my teammates do a thing or two really well too. Like race bikes. Yeah, they ain't so bad at that:



Carlos took the points jersey. Andres is 2nd overall and Carlos is 3rd.

It was a good day for Exergy.

Here's another guy who does....something:
I don't know if he did that "really well" but he did try to do it, and that's more than I can say.



No comments: