Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

YOU EEEEEEEEDIOT!


Well, today was hard. Very hard. The combination of unusually high winds, a lot of strong racers, and the fact that the GC was wide open (thanks to this year's rearranging of the stages) made for a very hard race. AWH SHIT GUYS WERE CRASHING LEFT AND RIGHT, THE CROSSWINDS NEARLY BLEW THE WHOLE THING APART, CHRIST IT WAS HARD.

As for my race, I chose a very inopportune time to take a pee. I ended up off the back chasing like a bat out of hell, shooting all my bullets, burning all my matches, launching all my rockets trying to chase back on instead of using those valuable incendiaries on the final climb (like a smart racer would). I LITERALLY PISSED MY RACE AWAY!@!!!#$@

DID YOU READ THAT??? LET ME TYPE IT BIGGER:

I LITERALLY PISSED MY RACE AWAY!!!!!!!!!
I LITERALLY PISSED MY RACE AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!

There shall be a reckoning. Stage 3. Or 4. Or 5. BUT MARK MY WORDS!!!!
This is Sam, OVER AND OUT.

p.s. a post regarding the status of this week's poll is on its way.
p.p.s. results can be found here.

No comments: