Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dude, Boston Rocks!

So I made a quick trip out to the olde east coast. Boston is a pretty cool city with pretty cool buildings. As with most cities, a little country boy like me was pretty awe-struck. Here are some photos. Notice the awe on my face:


OMG a trolley! Yes, those are the very same ducklings found in the famous children's book "Make Way For Duckings"
Cookie Monster moments before decapitating that poor woman. "I thought she was a macaroon," Mr. Monster said later in his defense.
AWH SHIT AND POOH BEAR TOO???
Fast racing boats ready for a regalia. A ricotta? A -- whatever, a fuckin' race.

2 comments:

K-Man said...

Oh gawd. Boston... old stomping grounds. How long you out there for?

Anonymous said...

"OMG TROLLEY!!1"

you sound almost as dumbstruck as I was the first time I saw the South Lake Union Trolley in Seattle (SLUT for short)