Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

All Hands On Deck....

So as you may have gathered, I'm pretty much too busy to blog while I'm working this campaign. It's amazing work and I'm loving it, but it's totally consuming, so I'm going to make it official: Glider Bison's blog will be suspending posts until after the election. This is not to say I won't occasionally find time to post -- I hope to -- but I really can't guarantee that, and I don't want to mislead my reader (hi mom).

Also, on a much more important note -- we need help. If you (or someone you know) wants to spend the next 34 days trying to elect the leader of the free world, get in touch with me. You'd be working alongside some of the most intelligent, passionate, driven people you've ever met. This campaign has built one of the most effective political machines known to man, but this many-wheeled monster needs drivers -- people who can help organize our army of volunteers. We work very hard, we support each other like we're family, and we have a shitload of fun. It's not easy, we can't pay you, and you'll have to get yourself to New Mexico; however, you will feel like you're actually making a difference in this election. It's a good feeling.

This is the call, send in the cavalry.

No comments: