Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

A FUCKING HURRICANE IS BREWING!!!!!


LEVI FUCKING LEIPHEIMER IS RACING THE CASCADE FUCKING CLASSIC!!!!! So is his teammate Chris fucking Horner. Check out the press release. Sucks to be those guys -- nothing better to do than shoot fish in a barrel over here in Oregon instead of trying to win the tour. I'm not scared of them or anything. If you need me, I'll be rummaging around my duffel bag searching for a clean pair of shorts.

On a much less impressive note, Rock Racing signed up for the race too. Botero will be there. Whoopdy-do.

1 comment:

Long live the New Flesh said...

weird weird WEIRD thing about that bjork video? Growing up and to this day, my mother only let Abyssinian cats in the house. They are so freakin' rare, especially to see in a random music video.