Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cycle University Special Offer

Ok, shameless plug time:

Right now, Cycle University is offering spin classes through Living Social. No matter what kind of cyclist you are, be it racer, recreational rider, or even non-cyclist-but-interested-in-starting -- Cycle University's InCycle program will help you get better.

I taught InCycle all fall and winter last year, and I know it helped me improve dramatically. This isn't your normal spin class: you're riding your own bike, and you're using your wattage as a training tool. Every rider tests regularly throughout the course, and uses personalized zones for training.

I mean, look at the guys who have taught that class:

Adrian Hagyvary: professional cyclist.
Dan Harm: professional cyclist.
And yours truly.

I'm not even teaching the class regularly any more, but I've still been going and logging some hours at Cycle U because the workouts are great, and the atmosphere is great. When the weather is nasty in Seattle, there's no place I'd rather be training than at an InCycle class: tons of fans to keep things cool, a nice sound system to pump out the jams, a full-wall projector to watch movies or races on, and a wonderful, knowledgeable, and high-energy instructor to guide me through the workout.

If you're curious, check it out. This deal ends today.

No comments: