Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday is Funday!

So first off congratulations go to....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
2 
Timestamp: 2010-11-28 16:45:55 UTC



John Sindell for winning the Rock Racing bottle. Included in your prize is a subpoena to appear before the grand jury and testify in the Novitzky case! Congrats! E-mail me with your address, and I'll get your bottle out the door pronto.

Also, thanks to my supreme detective skills, I believe I've solved a bit of a GliderBison mystery. You see, John's entry into this week's giveaway came in the form of a haiku that reads: Ball may be a jerk/But not number 38/He'll pick me to win. Back in June at Elite Nationals, I received some pretty heavy duty heckling in the criterium, as well as totally rendomly the next day, and, if I remember correctly, my heckler loved to shout "GO NUMBER 38!" at me as I floundered by. Well...looks like your position has been compromised Mr. Sindell! NUMBER 38 HUH?? LOOKS LIKE THE TABLES HAVE TURNED! No longer shall you sit safely in your duck blind of heckling, slinging "GO NUMBER 38" without fear of retaliation, from the vantage point of anonymity. You have angered the GliderBison army, and from now on, you shall face relentless heckling where ever you go, and what ever you do! My army of minions will find you while you sleep and shout "KEEP SNORING JOHN!" They will find you when you make coffee and holler "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT 2% NOT HALF AND HALF JOHN?" They will find you while you're getting gas and bellow "DON'T FORGET YOUR GAS CAP JOHN!!!!" 


Mystery solved. Case closed. 





2 comments:

John Sindell said...

Awesome! I'd like to thank all my fans, my wife, and God for supporting me in my quest to win this watter bottle. I dedicate this win to the late Caffrey w00t! Sindell - we miss you, Caffrey.

The mystery isn't 100% solved. I wasn't at nationals, but I was at Cascade.

Gliderbison said...

I knew that mystery seemed a little too easy to solve -- never mind, I enjoy a good challenge. Mark my words Mr. Sindell, I shall find your accomplices!