Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

More Amazing Robots

CAUTION: DO NOT READ THIS POST UNLESS YOU LOVE (or HATE) ROBOTS!!!!

Now I love me some robots -- but only if the robots are dumb and slow and silly. Like this robot for instance:

I also like robots who are friendly and cute and helpful, like this one:

Wait....aren't those the same robot?

Anyway -- where was I?

Oh yeah -- on the other hand, there are some kinds of robots that I absolutely HATE -- first and foremost the ones who do things better than I do. For instance: I am good at catching balls, but this robot is better at catching balls than I am. Therefore I hate it.


Another example: I'm good at performing surgery, but this robot is better at performing surgery than I am. Therefore I hate it.
Lastly, I am very good at dancing, but this robot is better at dancing than I am. THEREFORE I HATE IT:





NEXT UP -- SPEAKING OF ROBOTS, CHECK THIS OUT FOR A START TIME FOR TOMORROW:

13 9:36:00 35 JOHNSON Sam Team Exergy Boise ID
14 9:36:30 135 ZIRBEL Tom Hotel San Jose/ACME Boulder CO 


AIN'T THAT A BITCH???? I AM TOM ZIRBEL'S 30-SECOND MAN??? I mean really. Tom Zirbel -- largest man in the peloton. A top-five mutant body of the Tour of the Gila. 4th at the WORLD TT championships. How did this happen? What strange maelstrom of cosmic forces conspired to place me directly in front of Thor the very thunder-god himself?

Lord let me make it to the turnaround before enduring the hammer-blow.


p.s. anyone want to go see Thor with me?
p.p.s. more gliderbison robot coverage here.

No comments: