Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Textbook!

First off I'd like to send my congratulations to the Boise State Broncos for pulling off another undefeated season. They just won their second Fiesta Bowl over Texas Christian University. While I hear their victory wasn't as awesome as the 2007 version (where the game was won with a series of trick plays and the star running back proposed to his cheerleader girlfriend moments after winning), they still won against a higher ranked team. Nice work Boise State -- winning was TEXTBOOK!



Next I'd like to send my congratulations to me for trying a new sport. Here I am demonstrating TEXTBOOK skate skiing technique. Don't believe me? YOU SHOULD!




Lastly, I'd like to send my congratulations to the movie Avatar for blowing my freeking mind last night. I saw it in 3D, and now all I want to do is go to Pandora! Nice work James Cameron -- you should write the TEXTBOOK on how to make a good blockbuster. Anyone who thinks the Na'vi aren't dead sexy is dead wrong.

No comments: