Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Way #15,221 That the Internet Blows My Mind

I just spent a few minutes of my life watching Youtube videos of guinea pigs. What blows my mind is that clearly millions, if not tens or even hundreds of millions of people have spent their time doing the same. Nearly 1,400,000 people spent a minute-seventeen watching these guinea pigs fight over a cucumber:





Nearly three-quarters of a million people spent two minutes of their lives watching this video of guinea pigs squeaking -- the first 45 seconds of which contains absolutely nothing! The person who posted this didn't even have the common courtesy to edit out the part where nothing happens and they STILL got views from more people than the population of Seattle and Boise combined! Don't bother watching it -- just take my word for it. The internet is ri-goddam-diculous.


No comments: