Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

GliderBison on Twitter!

That's right GliderBison is now on le Twitter! Somehow the username "GliderBison" was still available. One would think that, what with the global empire GliderBison has evolved into, some enterprising Twitter user would have snatched that username up and tried to sell it back to me for a handsome profit. However, luck was with me today when I registered, and I now am the proud owner of the keys to GliderBison's twitter page.

Now I'm a big fan of Twitter -- it's a great medium. Kanye West is a poet, and anyone who tells you otherwise is a hater plain and simple. He wields Twitter with the same skill that Michelangelo used his brush. However, seeing as how I don't own a smart phone, and I simply refuse to txt my tweets, I'm probably not going to become a Twitter all-star any time soon. That said, feel free to follow along.

No comments: