Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

How Could I Forget Hammer Nutrition?!?!

As some of you pointed out, when I updated my sponsors tab last night..I left out Hammer Nutrition! EGADS! I've been a user, and very devoted follower of Hammer Nutrition products for years now. They've been with me through thick and thin -- and I mean very thin. There have been times when my diet consisted almost entirely of Hammer Nutrition products. As they say, desperate times called for desperate measures -- in the kitchen. When it came to calories, Hammer Nutrition was always by my side. At one point or another, I've incorporated Hammer products into every meal of the day. For fun, you can look back at one of my first posts here on GliderBison, where I eat yet another meal of hot dog buns slathered generously in Hammer Gel.

To make amends, I'd like to submit my recipe for Perpeteum Pancakes. These little babies are protein packed, have all the necessary electrolytes, and taste great. They're pretty easy:

1 cup Cafe Latte Perpeteum
2 cups pancake mix
1 teaspoon baking powder
Water
Mix dry ingredients, then add water until desired consistency. Cook on griddle on medium heat, being careful not to burn (note: Perpeteum burns at a lower temp).
Slather generously in the Hammer Gel of your choice.
Enjoy.


Thanks Hammer.

-S

No comments: