Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Remembering TEMA

This December marks the third anniversary of my trip to Mexico, Guatemala and El Salvador as part of The Extra Mile Adventure (TEMA). The trip involved boarding a retro-fitted forty-foot school bus, alongside twenty of the most amazing artists, musicians, actors, and activists I've ever met. We drove from San Francisco to El Salvador and back again, leaving a trail of performances, workshops, construction, and universe-bending good-will in our wake. Here are some choice photos:




If you're curious, I invite you to visit my blog during the months of December 2008, and January 2009. Poke around in there -- you'll find some of the best writing I've done. Some of it's crazy, some of it's tragic, some of it's magic -- oh and I invent a game called Montezuma's Revenge, and play several rounds

1 comment:

Joyeuse said...

honored to be there with you and the rest! thanks for writing it down. love, sum