Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

That's All Folks!


Ahhh, the Tour of Utah is in the books. As expected, I dominated the time trial in the same way I dominated the mountain stages. I wouldn't say my victory over the top cyclists in the world was easy, but it certainly wasn't hard. What a cool way to end the season, huh?

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me to congratulate me on my stunning and unexpected victory -- your support is what keeps me going.

Also, to whoever has been posting those slanderous, heinously incorrect results on cyclingnews, cut that shit out now! Ya hear? I've never even heard of a guy named Jeff Louder, so please stop telling me he's the real winner. Look people, I'm the one who's here -- I've seen this race with my own eyes, and raced it with my own legs. I know who came across the finish line first, and it was me, OK?

Lastly, to those of you who keep recommending I "get my head looked at" or keep sending me links like this one, no -- thank you, I'm just fine.

No comments: