Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

MORE SAVED SNAKES

I've been in the snake saving business for quite some time, but these two late season additions should bolster my stats, and do wonders for me come next seasons's fantasy cycling draft. The big one was clearly the smarter of the two, and he moved off the trail with little fuss. The small snake was an insolent little wretch, and instead of moving, decided to hold his ground, hiss like crazy, and bite the little stick I was using to herd him to safety. Such ingratitude!
Big snake:

Little snake attempt 1:

Little snake attempt 2 (with water):

(note: I got both of them off the trail safely.)




1 comment:

IAN! said...

These movies make my day. I think it is only a matter of time before they go viral. I want more insolent swashbuckling little snakes.