Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

GliderBison, DEFENDER OF ANIMALS WILD!

I am a DEFENDER OF ANIMALS WILD!
Whenever a helpless snake or a helpless badger wanders into danger's path, I will be there to save it! Look! A BADGER! ON THE LOOSE! IN DOWNTOWN BOISE!
I encountered him prancing around in a panic, looking for something to hide beneath. He chose a car, one that happened to be idling at a red light. I bolted into the street (wearing full Team Exergy kit), raised my hand with authority, and yelled: "STOP -- YOU HAVE A BADGER UNDERNEATH YOUR CAR AND IF YOU ROLL FORWARD YOU COULD SQUISH HIM!"

And thus the people stopped. And thus the adorable badger was saved from certain death.

The badger then ran off towards the farmers market. Maybe that's where he lived. I don't know.


THEN I SAW A SNAKE! ON THE LOOSE! IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET!
So, with my animal-saving instincts on high alert from my earlier encounter with the badger, I did what I do best: SAVED THAT ANIMAL FROM CERTAIN DEATH!
Look here:


And here:

And that was how I saved an adorable snake from CERTAIN DEATH!

GLIDERBISON SAVES ANIMALS!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the badger was headed for TDF podium. . . . nice saves.