Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thangs I Like


First and foremost: GETTING A NEW CHARGER FOR MY CAMERA BATTERY!!! PHOTOS ARE BACK ON THE MENU BABY!!!!



Second: my new, not-quite-fully-built Blue Triad

{Yes, that's a 56 tooth chain ring...}
{Sooooo hot...want to tough the hiney!}{Note: there's not a lot or clearance between the break and the chainrings....(or the break and the cranks for that matter -- actually, this thing's got not a lot of clearance anywhere!)}


Third: new mittens and a scarf in summertime {thanks to my mother for knitting them}



Fourth: PANCAKES!!!!

{With walnuts and chocolate chips.}


Fifth: bike rides in Walla Walla with my sister and dad!

{Followed by Ice-Berg milkshakes!}

Sixth: TRACK RACING!!! {yes, I raced the track. I'm in the cat 3's. I love it, and want to do more}
{It hurt a lot. I woke up in the middle of the night so stiff I had to stretch before I could fall back asleep.}

{This is the bike I rode: Alan Schmitz's Davidson. It did the trick just fine. Apparently I pedal squares.}

2 comments:

Adrian Hegyvary said...

Are the size and number of tears you cry following getting walloped in a TT proportionate to the amount of money invested in TT equipment?

Honey said...

I like how you're modeling a new scarf and mittens right as it gets up in the 80s. I'm not knocking your new duds (they're super cute), I'm just sayin'.

And I heart XKCD.

xo,
Honey