- Awesome photos from training camp taken by Hey Buckshot (the creative geniuses behind the mighty Manual for Speed).
- Larger-than-life banners of select Team Exergy racers (possibly including yours truly).
- Gorgeous video taken at training camp by Dave Christenson (the video director extraordinaire behind the Rapha Continental video series).
- A rollicking' performance by Poke, Boise's favorite country band.
- All the fancy gear: heaps of shiny, expensive carbon toys. Bikes, wheels, shoes, cranks, pedals, brakes, helmets, kits -- you name it, it'll all be there...so you can pick it up and see how light it is.
- TONS OF SWAG -- we'll be throwing stuff into the crowd, and raffling off some choice goodies. The raffle is free, but you must be present to win!
- The one and only Dave Towle, "the voice of American cycling," shall act as emcee.
- ...oh yeah -- A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL CYCLISTS!
Doesn't TEPACAP sound like fun? (I suppose, to me, it also sounds like some type of especially virulent airborne disease, but I digress....)