Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WEEKEND RACES BLRAGHAGHEAWA!!!!

MY WEEKEND'S RACES:

1: SEQUIM. WE FUCKED UP. THINGS WERE GOOD. THEN WE LET IAN TUBBS BRIDGE TO THE BREAKAWAY. HE WON. DUMB US. I GOT MAD AND RODE SO HARD I WANTED TO PUKE. I DIDN'T PUKE, BUT ALMOST. IT WAS 33 DEGREES AND RAINING. I GOT IN THE CAR. I SHIVERED FOR HALF AN HOUR AFTER THE RACE. BOOOOOOOOO


2: PIECE OF CAKE ROAD RACE. I FUCKED UP. I FORGOT THE ONE PIECE OF EQUIPMENT THAT YOU SHOULDN'T EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER FORGET, THE ONLY THING (EXCEPT FORGETTING YOUR BIKE ITSELF)THAT CAN REALLY PREVENT YOU FROM RACING, THE ONLY THING THAT YOU CAN'T BORROW FROM A TEAMMATE -- MY MOTHERFUCKING SHOES. I ARRIVE IN MOTHERFUCKING VANCOUVER WASHINGTON, AND GET ALL DRESSED IN THE FREEZING WEATHER, AND REGISTER TO RACE, AND I DON'T HAVE MY MOTHERFUCKING SHOES???? THEN, TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY, THE TEAM WENT AHEAD AND WON WITHOUT ME -- FULL PROPS TO MY TEAMMATES (NICK CLAYVILLE IS A BADASS), BUT GODDAMIT!!!

There are more races. Next weekend is the first full blown elite team race. We will take the Tour of Willamette by storm. And I've got some frustration I need to release upon legs of the other racers. Let them taste the pain of a man who suffered the indignity of spending 6 hours in the car without the chance to race. THERE WILL BE A RECKONING. REDEMPTION WILL BE MINE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.