Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

YEEEEEEE-HAW!!!!!!

Hagens Berman had a GOOD WEEKEND!!!!

First up: the Volunteer Park criterium. I WON!!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!!!
I WON!!!! CHECK IT OUT 


I can't believe the race actually played out like it did, but holy tamale, I won the race. Krogg, would you mind explaining how you did it?

Sure thing. Krogg attack with 6 laps to go. Krogg stay off front until finish. That pretty much it. 



Gosh, thanks Krogg, how eloquent. Here's another photo of post-race celebrating. Please note, my teammate Ian Crane got 4th in the field sprint, taking 5th overall: 



and here I am off the front: 






Here's a link to even more pictures, thanks to team vice-president Bing Knight. 




Then, to make matters even better, on Sunday, we raced the Olympic View Road Race and Lang WON! Two wins in as many days. I'll let him fill you in on all the details, but WOW what a sweet victory. GO LANG! GO HAGENS BERMAN! 





No comments: