Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS.....

Can we get a drummmmmmrolllllll please!?
I cleaned out the double entries, and the anonymous entries (I said in the rules that you had to leave your name.) By my count, that left us with 37 entries. I asked my trusty random number generator to pick me a random integer between 1 and 37 (inclusive), and clicked: Get Numbers!


THEREFORE, THE WINNER OF MY TEAM EXERGY JERSEY is:


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
24
Timestamp: 2011-08-30 15:32:03 UTC


Which makes the winner....MARTIN CRIMINALE! WHICH IS AWESOME! Martin is a Seattle-based cyclist,and an avid blogger himself. He's been a regular here at GliderBison for quite some time. THANKS EVERYBODY FOR PLAYING! Martin, get in touch with me via e-mail. Give me your address, and within a week or so, you'll be the proud owner of an authentic Team Exergy jersey. You sir have your choice: would you like your jersey signed by Krogg? Or left in its pristine form?

3 comments:

cycloid said...

Congrats, Martin !

Martin Criminale said...

@cycloid - thanks!

Although you can't see it, I'm currently jumping up and down while screaming like a little girl at a NKOTB concert back in the day.

steve f said...

Is this what a Krogg signature looks like?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WGZq2wlXb4w/SLRf084f1KI/AAAAAAAABUo/5fEgDqT6cA4/s400/cave+drawings+hunt.jpg