- I MADE A SCHLECK SANDWICH! The brothers Schleck were riding next to each other, and I carefully moved in between them. Mission accomplished, I thought to myself.
- CADEL MADE A JOKE! As we passed by the sign that read ENTERING CHAFFEE COUNTY, I heard Cadel say "I hope everyone remembered their chamois cream -- I hear this county is Chaffee!"
- LEVI PEED ON ME! His etiquette was fine -- he was all the way over at the side of the road, and he was extremely tidy. The winds, however, turned his stream into a fine aerosol mist -- some of which hit me. It's bike racing folks, and it's got some gross bits. EEEEEEW.
- BASSO WINKED AT ME! I nodded to him at dinner, and he winked back.
- Kai, Slack and I polished off that breakaway, and tried to lead out Carlos and Freddy. SMASH!
- Manual For Speed threw up some sweet photos on their facebook page. I COMMAND THEE TO SCOPE THEM AT ONCE!
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Here are some of the things that happened today:
Posted by Sam Johnson at Tuesday, August 23, 2011