Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

San Dimas Redux

Alright sports fans, here we are, in San Dimas, ready to get this party started in earnest. We had a brutally windy drive across the country last night, and finally pulled up at our home stay just before midnight, pacific time. Things are looking good, we're feeling good, and the weather is...well the weather was awesome today -- despite the sour forecast.

San Dimas -- a simple little prep race for Redlands. Uphill TT tomorrow, circuit race Saturday, crit Sunday. I've been here once before, but things didn't end the way I would have liked. Stay tuned.

In video news, my favorite Russian is BACK! I'm not quite as big a fan of his latest work, but I can't help but give a shout-out to my Halloween inspiration for 2010. Here's me at Halloween:

Aaaaand here's my favorite Russian now. Remember: "no pain, no pain."


Oh, and holy shit does GoPro make me want to go climb some mountains, find some freshies, and take some face shots:

No comments: