Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

Announcing: THE INAUGURAL SAM JOHNSON BLOG FIESTA

Thanks to the exceptional planning abilities of the Whitman College Cycling Team's travel agent (AKA a college student so busy he can barely groom himself, let alone search for convenient flight times (no offense Ben)), I've been stranded at the Kansas City International Airport a solid eight hours BEFORE my departure time. With the rental car returned long ago, everyone I know long departed, and my chances of getting on an earlier flight long gone (as in never existed), I'm happy and proud to announce the inaugural (and first tri-annual):

SAM JOHNSON BLOG FIESTA!!!!!!!!
JOY.JOY.JOY.JOY.JOY.JOY.JOY.JOY.JOY.JOY.JOY.JOY.JOY.JOY


I'm going to blog till the cows come home. I'm going to blog till my face goes blue. I'm going to blog till the grapes go sour. Hell, I'm going to blog till the airport employees go home after a full day's work, and the next shift of airport employees are halfway to quittin' time.

If I were one of those Monstro Bloggers, I'd be shakin' in my boots right now...

No comments: