Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Creams, Butters, and Balms!



While the team was out at Cascade, the Sportique fairy came to visit, and dropped off the full line of Sportique body care products. I've never felt so pampered in my life! Now all the members of the team smell great, feel great, and look great. I haven't had a chance to review every product, but here's what I've used so far:

Century Riding Cream: awesome chamois cream! Just a little bit of tingle, and it lasts all day.

Shaving Oil: wonderful for your skin, smells great, and yields a smooth shave.

Cooling Cream: this stuff isn't joking around! I put it on after shaving one day, and was freezing cold for 20 minutes! I wore a jacket inside! Note: cooling cream is NOT a good substitute for ice when making margaritas.

The Body Soap: gentle, not super smelly, easy on your skin. Does not de-grease chains.

Elements Cream: a mild embrocation, good for a variety of conditions. This product claims to protect you from the elements. This may be true, but sadly, Elements Cream does not protect you from mean dogs or angry drivers. I really think Sportique should release Anti-Angry Driver Balm.

Warming Up Cream: be careful with this one. You put some on, and a few minutes later start thinking "did I put on enough? I don't really feel any warming." While the temptation might be to apply more Warming Up Cream -- YOU SHOULD GIVE IT ANOTHER MINUTE. TRUST ME.


No comments: